Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Greetings Earthlings

  


I've been on studying on Planet Big Brain this summer via Academy of Art University. It was a pretty intense learning experience and I'm happy to say I made it out alive. I have a few week's break (one of which will be spent at the beach!) before I return to PBB again in September! Thankfully it will be a normal semester, not a condensed one. 

This was my final project for my Digital Tools class. I got a crash course in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. This is a composite image using Photoshop - basically a digital collage. I couldn't help myself when I saw one of the categories was "futuristic". I also took a class called Materials, Tools, and Comping Technique. In a nutshell, I learned how to use a bunch of different tools accurately and made different kinds of packaging samples.

I'm also very excited to share that I am now the proud owner of a Nikon D-SLR. I'll be taking a photography for graphic design class and the best camera I owned was the one on my iPhone. Needless to say, I'm stoked and can't wait to share some pretty pictures with you! 

With that I leave you with this (found on pinterest): 




 XO

No comments:

Post a Comment