Saturday, September 1, 2012

With Lavender and Lace

My band, kindlewood is taking a little road trip today to Norfolk, VA to gather with some lovely people, eat food, play music and raise money for Haiti. I couldn't be more thrilled.

The icing on the cake is that we get to play at this vintage boutique called With Lavender and Lace owned by Kelsie (yay!) Mcnair. This young lady is quite impressive and I can't wait to meet her.





I snagged these pictures of the store off of Kelsie's blog. Side note: I recently found out that Miss Kara Haupt of I Just Might Explode (whom I greatly admire) admires Kelsie Mcnair. What a small world of admirers!

A full report of today's festivities to follow soon!

XO


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this tutorial! I did this for a friends wedding party and it worked jolly good. It lasts the whole evening

    ReplyDelete